- H&M Knit Cardigan– This is a perfect lightweight sweater to transition your wardrobe from winter to spring. I got an XS and would say it fits true to size, but if you want it to be looser in the arms, I would suggest sizing up one.
- Aeri Plush sweatshirt–
- Something Navy Cigarette Jeans– I have been wearing these jeans every day since I got them because they are that good. They’re high waisted with a cigarette fit. A few weeks ago I did a post talking all about these pants which you can check out here!
- Veja Espalar sneaker– These sneakers are amazing! They are a bit of an investment, but they are amazing quality and will last you a long time. I would suggest sizing down one full size (I’m usually an 8-8.5 and got an 8 but could have went with a 7.5).
- Phone cord hair ties– These are such an awesome invention! They are specifically made to not put the annoying bump in your hair after wearing a ponytail or bun. The link above is to Amazon, but I’m sure you can find them at any store.
- MVMT Lexington watch– This was my first watch ever and fell in love with wearing it. It comes in rose gold which I was unsure of at first (I originally wanted just gold), but I think it is SO cute and goes with any outfit!
- Hunter boot socks– These socks are a life changer! They keep your feet warm and cozy all winter long.
- Kate Spade gold watch– Recently I’ve been wearing this watch more than my MVMT one because I love the chunky metal look of it! It comes in gold and also looks great with any outfit!
- Novelty no show socks– I know socks are a little random, but these are one of my favorite no show socks (and I’ve tried a lot). They come in 3 other super fun patterns. Also, my favorite part is that they are currently on sale for only $5!
- Hunter boots– I originally bought these boots with the idea of solely wearing them as rain boots, but once I moved up north for school, I decided to add the boot socks (#7) during the winter and use them as snow boots. I used to hear that you can’t wear rainboots as snowboots… but let me tell you, you can! My feet stay SO warm when walking through the snow.