Hello friends! This months round-up is a little different from before, I decided to share pieces I’ve been loving as well as pieces I think would be great spring transition pieces. The pieces I do own I marked with a *, so you guys know which pieces I have personally. I hope you enjoy it!
- Urban Outfitters tee– I’m dying to purchase this tee! I love that it has peplum detailing around the bottom and has a loose fit to it. Will definitely be buying it in both white and grey!
- Aerie long sleeve*- This shirt is AMAZING! It’s one of those basic shirts that can easily be dressed up or down. One of my favorite ways to wear it is with black jeans and sneakers, but also love wearing them with leggings and sneakers. I think it would also look super cute with jeans and loafers or mules to dress it up a little.
- American Eagle sweater– I was initially going to share a similar sweater from AEO, but it’s sadly sold out! But this one is super cute too and would be perfect for transitioning your wardrobe into spring. I would style it with white jeans and mules or jeans and sneakers.
- Levis high waisted jeans– I’ve recently fallen in love with high waisted jeans, and while I do not personally own these I have other Levis that I love, and the quality is fantastic! Definitely worth every dollar.
- Levis high waisted jeans*- I recently ordered these from the Shopbop sale, and I can’t wait till they come! I went with my usual size 24 and will let you know how they fit.
- Abercrombie polka dot skirt– I’ve also been in love with mini skirts like this one! Last summer I bought a black and white gingham skirt from New Look and wore it literally every day. I like to wear either a white tee with these, but if you have a band tee or some other graphic tee I think that would look super cute too!
- Something Navy jean jacket– I’m not usually a fan of denim jackets, but for some reason, I’m drawn towards this one. It’s not cheap (which is why I haven’t purchased it yet), but I think it would be a great piece to have throughout the summer to throw on over dresses, skirts, and white jeans.
- Abound mules*- These are a new addition, and I love them! I’ve been on the hunt for an affordable mule, and these check every box. I went with my usual size 8, and they fit perfectly. When I ordered them I for some reason never looked at the name of the color, and so I was thinking that they were going to be like a blush pink/ nude color. However, they are more of a taupe/ grey color (still really pretty though!)
- Something Navy mules– I so wanted these because I love the simplicity of them and the huge bow. I think they would go great with any outfit especially a more fancy outfit.
- Veja sneakers*- These are my all-time favorite sneakers. They definitely run big, so I suggest sizing down 1 or 2 sizes. I’m usually an 8-8.5 and went with an 8 because I heard that they run large… and could have honestly gone with a 7.5.